Compiled by Pamela Schulz – firstname.lastname@example.org
Come celebrate Independence Day in Saint Charles during Riverfest 2019 on July 3 & 4 in Frontier Park with live music, food and craft vendors, and more. The spectacular fireworks display will take place on Thursday, July 4th at 9:20 p.m.
The St. Charles County Veterans Museum is now open in O’Fallon, Missouri, and was built so every Veterans story can be told. Their mission is: inspiring, informing, and engaging the residents of St. Charles County to honor the memories of St. Charles County Veterans who served the United States of America with patriotic valor.
Exciting things happening in Saint Charles…Wondering What’s New?
- Tompkins by the Rack House will be opening in June at what was formerly Mother-in-Law House, 500 South Main Street. Their made from scratch American menu utilizes produce from local farms as well as fresh seafood.
- Craving the Curls makes hand-crafted rolled ice cream and their own puffles. This boutique ice cream parlor opens in June at 215 North Main Street.
- Climb So iLL, set to open by the end of summer/early fall, is a modern indoor climbing gym opening in St. Charles’ historic downtown Steel Shop.
- Play Street Museum is now open at The Streets of St. Charles. This children’s museum is designed to encourage exploration, inspire imaginations, and cultivate creativity. Great location for children’s themed birthday parties!
- Narwhal’s Crafted is slated to open in June at the Streets of St. Charles. This chic cocktail lounge will offer frozen and specialty drinks in modern surroundings.
- Salt + Smoke has opened their third location in Saint Charles and we are delighted to have them at 501 South Main Street.
What will you Discover? Share your pics with us at #DISCOVERSTC
Discover | Saint Charles: www.DiscoverStCharles.com