- Networking with tourism industry leaders & exchanging ideas for overall success
- Tourism industry updates at meetings and through SLAA Newsletters
- The latest tourism marketing trends in the Greater Metropolitan Area
- Access to services/vendors that assist St. Louis Attractions
- Chance to sponsor a meeting & present your attraction, event or services to members
- Opportunity to be a “Featured” Attraction in the SLAA Newsletter
- Attend SLAA luncheons & get educated on highly requested topics from our guest speakers
- SLAA Membership Directory containing contact information for Attractions/Vendors
- Opportunity to host a SLAA Luncheon for members to view your facilities
Categories of Membership
Attraction Member – $110
An attraction is defined as entity whose primary purpose is to attract visitors to features, exhibits or family entertainment. It has a published schedule of events open to the public, and/or is located at a permanent venue. Included are: historic homes, theatres, facilities with regularly scheduled events or performances open to the public, public shows, sporting events, museums, theme parks, shopping malls, casinos, wineries, and destination marketing organizations.
Allied Member – $150
Allied members are related services in the hospitality industry, such as hotels/motels, destination management companies, tour operators, restaurants, photographers, caterers, travel agents, advertising and public relations agencies, and entertainers.
Student Member – $25
Current students in the tourism/hospitality industry (non-voting status).