- Networking with tourism industry leaders & exchanging ideas for overall success
- Tourism industry updates at meetings and through SLAA Newsletters
- The latest tourism marketing trends in the Greater Metropolitan Area
- Access to services/vendors that assist St. Louis Attractions
- Chance to sponsor a meeting & present your attraction, event or services to members
- Opportunity to be a “Featured” Attraction in the SLAA Newsletter
- Attend SLAA luncheons & get educated on highly requested topics from our guest speakers
- SLAA Membership Directory containing contact information for Attractions/Vendors
- Opportunity to host a SLAA Luncheon for members to view your facilities
Categories of Membership
Attraction Member – $90
An attraction is defined as entity whose primary purpose is to attract visitors to features, exhibits or family entertainment. It has a published schedule of events open to the public, and/or is located at a permanent venue. Included are: historic homes, theatres, facilities with regularly scheduled events or performances open to the public, public shows, sporting events, museums, theme parks, shopping malls, casinos, wineries, and destination marketing organizations.
Allied Member – $120
Allied members are related services in the hospitality industry, such as hotels/motels, destination management companies, tour operators, restaurants, photographers, caterers, travel agents, advertising and public relations agencies, and entertainers.
Student Member – $25
Current students in the tourism/hospitality industry (non-voting status).
SLAA 2020 Season Pass – The Industry’s Ticket to Success…
6 Meetings for the Price of 5! For the low price of $150 receive lunch* at every SLAA Meeting through November 2020. This member-only benefit has a $180 value so the season pass saves your organization the cost of one lunch meeting and is only available through January 17, 2020. As a bonus, the season pass allows you to simplify your life by only having to complete one expense report for SLAA meetings for the entire year. Not able to attend a meeting? The pass is transferable within your organization, so this would be the perfect opportunity to invite a colleague.
*Season Pass Holder must RSVP for each meeting. Each Season Pass is valid for one (1) registrant per meeting. Pass is good for the following meetings: January ’20, March ’20, May ’20, July ’20, September ’20, November ’20.